1. Structural design & Hand calculation of Passenger Aircraft, Fighter Aircraft and Launch Vehicle structure.
2. 3D Modeling, 2D Drafting of Complete Aircraft structure, Mechanical structures. Design Philosophy and Industrial design Practices. (Software: UG/NX10)
3. 3D Printing Technology
4. Finite element analysis of Mechanical structures in MSC Nastran & Patran
5. Experimental validation of stress results
1. Classes will be held from 24th December 2016 to 7th Jan 2017. Classes will be in two sessions per day. Morning 2 hours and afternoon 2 hours.
2.The course fee for 15 days is Rs 15200 only.
3. Complete job assistances will be provided through in house placement cells and through other dedicated placement agencies across India.
4. Registration is to be done on links provided in www.dsnaerospace.com or at http://www.msmetoolroomkolkata.com/
5. Download course brochure and get more info at www.dsnaerospace.com
6. Send your queries at email@example.com. Contact us at +91 9008418527 or at +91 9330193304.
7. Fee payment can be done by online mode or at Fee payment counter of MSME Tool Room, Kolkata. Contact us through the above email ID and mobile number, should you find it difficult to follow payment procedures.
8. Candidates can reserve their seat on first cum first serve basis based on registration and fee payment.
9. Certification program can be started at anytime of the year. However number of students in one batch is limited to 60 students only.
1. Find your Appropriate course/ seminar in www.dsnaerospace.com
2. Click on registration, enter your details and submit.
3. A unique registration ID starting from DSN00…. Will be generated. This ID is unique for you.
4. You will receive a confirmation email regarding your successful registration.
5. For Three month Internship program and One year PG cum on Job Training, Fee payment is to be made at MSME Tool room (Kolkata) showing the email print out of registration confirmation. Fee payment can also be made online through links provided in MSME Tool room (Kolkata)
6. For other courses, fee payment can be made directly to DSN Aerospace account mentioned in the registration page.