1. Structural design & Hand calculation of Passenger Aircraft, Fighter Aircraft and Launch Vehicle structure.
2. 3D Modeling, 2D Drafting of Complete Aircraft structure, Mechanical structures. Design Philosophy and Industrial design Practices. (Software: UG/NX10)
3. CFD Analysis in ANSYS ICEM & CFX for Wing Aerofoil Structure and complete Aeroplane. (Software : ANSYS)
4. 3D Printing Technology
5. Finite element analysis of Mechanical structures in MSC Nastran & Patran
6. Composite design of engineering structures
7. Fatigue failure analysis of Aircraft & Automobile structure using the following methods-
a) S-N Method
b) E-N Method
c) Fracture Mechanics method
8. Experimental Validation of Numerical Results with Strain Guages.
9. Machine Learning in Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering Two weeks program : Basics of Machine Learning
10. Health Monitoring of Aerospace Structure Health monitoring of Aerospace / Drone structure with optic fibre based sensor system. Practical demonstration will also be there.
11. IOT Based Applications and Practical Demonstration
12. Aerospace Telemetry Signal processing system
13. Gyroscope based Flight Stability System
14. Ground Freight Handling with Advance Robotic Applications , making a robotic arm, making a robotic vehicle and making of a drone.
1. Send your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact us at +91 9008418527
2. Fee payment can be done by online mode or at Fee payment counter of DSN Aerospace Consultants Pvt. Ltd. Kolkata. Contact us through the above email ID and mobile number, should you find it difficult to follow payment procedures.
3. Maximum number of seats are limited to 25 per batch.
4. Candidates can reserve their seat on first cum first serve basis of registration and fee payment.
5. Candidates registering in a group of six or above are entitled to get a discount of 5% per person.
6. Students from different colleges can be clubbed in a single group.
1. Find your Appropriate course/ seminar in www.dsnaerospace.com
2. Click on registration, enter your details and submit.
3. A unique registration ID starting from DSN00…. Will be generated. This ID is unique for you.
4. You will receive a confirmation email regarding your successful registration.
5. For other courses, fee payment can be made directly to DSN Aerospace account mentioned in the registration page.