1. Structural design & Hand calculation of Passenger Aircraft, Fighter Aircraft and Launch Vehicle structure.
2. 3D Modeling, 2D Drafting of Complete Aircraft structure, Mechanical structures. Design Philosophy and Industrial design Practices. (Software: UG/NX10)
3. CFD Analysis in ANSYS ICEM & CFX for Wing Aerofoil Structure and complete Aeroplane. (Software : ANSYS)
4. 3D Printing Technology
5. Finite element analysis of Mechanical structures in MSC Nastran & Patran
6. Composite design of engineering structures
7. Fatigue failure analysis of Aircraft & Automobile structure using the following methods-
a) S-N Method
b) E-N Method
c) Fracture Mechanics method
8. Hands on experience on CNC Machines Understanding CNC programming and carrying out live projects.
9. Experimental validation of stress results
10. Machine Learning in Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering Two weeks program : Basics of Machine Learning
11. Health Monitoring of Aerospace Structure Health monitoring of Aerospace / Drone structure with optic fibre based sensor system. Practical demonstration will also be there.
12. IOT Based Applications and Practical Demonstration
13. Aerospace Telemetry Signal processing system
14. Gyroscope based Flight Stability System
15. Ground Freight Handling with Advance Robotic Applications.
1. The entire program consists of two semester.
2. Theory classes will be on the following topics- a) Finite element analysis.
b) Basics of strength of materials.
c) Dynamics of machines.
e) Composite design of mechanical engineering structures.
f) Fatigue design of mechanical engineering structures.
g) Electronics applications in Aerospace Engineering.
3. First semester will have three theory papers, two software training program and workshop.
4. Candidates have to score 60 % marks in each semester in order to get entitled for PG cum On-job training certification.
5. The program being PG cum on job training, candidates have to work for two days in a week on projects assigned by MSME Tool room , Kolkata and DSN Aerospace Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
6. Upon successful completion of the program, candidates will be given an one year industrial experience certificate along with Post Graduation Certificate in Aerospace Engineering.
7. The course fee for one year is Rs 18000 + Rs 7000 (Project). Exclusive hostel facilities will be provided to outstation candidates and other willing candidates at an additional cost.
8. Complete job assistances will be provided through in house placement cells and through other dedicated placement agencies across India.
9. Entrance to the course is purely based on merit.
10. Registration is to be done on links provided in www.dsnaerospace.com
11. Download course brochure and get more info at www.dsnaerospace.com
11. Send your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact us at +91 9008418527 or at +91 9330193304.
12. Fee payment can be done by online mode or at Fee payment counter of MSME Tool Room, Kolkata. Contact us through the above email ID and mobile number, should you find it difficult to follow payment procedures.
13. Maximum number of seats are limited to 120 (60 students per batch) per year.
14.Candidates can reserve their seat on first cum first serve basis of registration and fee payment.
15.Candidates registering in a group of four or above are entitled to get a discount of 5% per person.
16. The admission to the program is conducted twice in an year. Course starts on 1st January and on 1st July every year. Registration of candidates for course starting on 1st January, ends by 15th December. Registration of candidates for course starting on 1st july, ends by 15th June.
1. Find your Appropriate course/ seminar in www.dsnaerospace.com
2. Click on registration, enter your details and submit.
3. A unique registration ID starting from DSN00... Will be generated. This ID is unique for you.
4. You will receive a confirmation email regarding your successful registration.
5. For Three month Internship program and One year PG cum on Job Training, Fee payment is to be made at MSME Tool room (Kolkata) showing the email print out of registration confirmation. Fee payment can also be made online through links provided in MSME Tool room (Kolkata)
6. For other courses, fee payment can be made directly to DSN Aerospace account mentioned in the registration page.